How long was January? it really felt like it was never ending for me but I am glad to see the back of it, much like 2019 to be fair but now we are into a brand new month, February to be fact and I am excited to see what’s in store for me and my life.
I didn’t do one of these for January, in fact I simply did a Goals for 2020 post and I have achieved two of those on there already which has been delightful, I’m starting up my jewellery making business with the help from the job centre who, despite what people think of them have been so helpful, and I have met and fallen for someone which is wonderful, i’ve not felt like this in years and I’m excited for the future.
This month however, I’m doing some smallish goals that I hope to achieve.
- Read more books – I have lot, but not enough time to read them and I want to change that, i’ve already read through Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs by Caitlin Doughty and did a review of it here but I want to find more books and the time to enjoy them.
- Visit a Cat cafe – This one will happen, watch this space as I will 100% write a post and share photos about it.
- Improve my DA – Domain Authority is the a thing for bloggers and when I changed url (and shut down my blog due to bullying last year) it dipped so low and I want it get it back up to where it was before.
- Take more Photographs – I have restarted my Photograph Sunday series which means I need to up my photography game and with the fact I’m going into London a lot more now, expect lots more photos!
- Get More Houseplants – simply explanation, I am a plant mum and proud, but my plant babies need more friends… yes I am weird..
and there we go, pretty simple and easy ones that I can do, and some like the improving the DA of my blog is an on going type of thing that I hope will get better throughout the year. I am really excited for this month, for the first time in a very very long time I have felt butterflies and happiness and I just cannot wait to see what 2020 has to bring.
What are your goals for the month ahead?