• Sightings From April // Photography

S I G H T I N G ‘ S  F R O M  A P R I L

I love photography! A few years ago I joined in with a post that another blogger did which was called ‘sightings from..‘. I am unsure if she does the post herself anymore but basically throughout the month of photograph taking you pick your favorites from the end of the month and share them. she had this post on her blog that shared hers and one photo from the collection of other bloggers who also joined in.

I enjoyed going it so much then and now that I am jumping back into blogging again I thought what better way than to do this kind of post style again. I am of course big into photography having tried to make sure that my camera comes with me whenever I go on my journeys, i had enough to share with you this month.

A P R I L  2 0 2 1.

This month has been bright and beautiful and of course full of adventure, Neil and I went to Brighton which has been a city I have always wanted to visit but never had the chance too. We took a fun day trip out to explore this one amazing city and once the day was done we sat on the seafront to watch the sunset. It has also been full of flowers as spring is finally upon us, despite the nasty hay fever we have enjoyed the beautiful blossoms and daises in the garden.

The Green Man is from my mum’s garden, now that we can sit outside of gardens we’ve been to visit my mum and have fun outside, as well as enjoying a BBQ at Neil’s family’s house, That is the beautiful Sasha who is extremely photogenic.

I look forward to see what I snap in the month of May, soon we can properly visit family and I expect there to be more and more family photos shared on here.

Please follow and like us:

19 Comments

1. May 2, 2021 / 3:24 pm

Wow! Your shots are fantastic! Love how you followed a theme for every photo, there’s like a bow that wraps them all together. The dog and the white flowers are my fave (love the blur background). Keep doing photography, you’re amazing at it! Thanks for sharing!

2. Rachel Duerden
      May 2, 2021 / 4:05 pm

Your photos are lovely. 😀

3. May 2, 2021 / 6:40 pm

Wow! I love all the photos, especially the flowers and Sasha. I love photography too. And, I think this is a great idea to post your fave photos every month.

4. May 2, 2021 / 7:03 pm

I’ve always wanted to get better at taking photos, I’ve so rarely taken then over the years that I really lack the skill. Those are some great photos by the way, jealous

5. May 2, 2021 / 7:57 pm

The shot of the daisy is my favourite. What camera and lens do you shoot with? I love photography (and writing) so blogging is an obvious outlet for me. I’ve only just started and I love it. I love your concept too, might have to join in with you for May!

6. May 2, 2021 / 8:15 pm

Gardens are such special places to me. I love that your mum has the Green Man looking out on her world of plants.
      The dog is so pretty! What curious eyes and love of life in the colors and vibrancy of the photos.
      Our fruit trees are done blooming, save the apples. Those white blooms are marvelous! Apple or maybe plum?

7. May 3, 2021 / 8:58 am

Wow, your photos are absolutely beautiful! Really lovely photography. My favourites have to be the stunning blossom. I love seeing the blossom trees bloom! Xo

Elle – ellegracedeveson.com

• May 5, 2021 / 10:59 am

thank you, me too! despite the pollen of course heh

8. May 3, 2021 / 3:11 pm

This is such a good idea – I always take so many photos but never know what to do with them all! You’ve taken some beautiful snaps, the spring blossom is stunning 🙂

• May 5, 2021 / 10:57 am

thank you, its a wonderful way to share photos. the blossom is so beautiful this year,i thought i had missed it but clearly not!

9. May 4, 2021 / 6:12 am

This is such a lovely idea. You’ve taken beautiful photos. I think a challenge like this really gets you looking at everything around you and you see things in a different light.

10. May 4, 2021 / 11:41 am

This post is so full of Spring! Thank you for sharing 🙂 Your dog is super cute too x

• May 5, 2021 / 10:57 am

thank you, Shes one of my boyfriends parents dogs, the other one is a Samoyed who is just as beautiful

11. May 4, 2021 / 7:03 pm

I love this idea! Such a great way to get out there and just shoot what you see. Love your photos, they look bright and airy and just fabulous!
      Thanks for sharing!
      Aimsy xoxo

12. May 5, 2021 / 3:56 pm

Wow that blossom is spectacular! I love this post, giving me full Spring feels even tho it’s cold outside

Rosie

13. May 6, 2021 / 5:50 am

These photos are amazing! I really love the capture of the mask. This is a great idea for a blog post. I’m not a good photographer, but I enjoy seeing others’ photos. Thanks for sharing!

14. May 6, 2021 / 8:14 am

Wow! Love all of the pictures, they give such a spring vibe and such bright colours! Glad you had a fine trip to Brighton x

15. May 6, 2021 / 5:05 pm

What amazing shots you have here – the blossoms, in particular, are stunning!