When it comes to monthly goals, most of the time I write them and forget to do them. And why I decide to do them again here is a reason I dont understand. But here we are; today I am going to share with you some goals that I hope to achieve during the month of August.
A U G U S T M O N T H L Y G O A L S
The goals for this month are going to be a mix of personal and blogging related, each monthly goal I have included that I feel is something I can achieve in the time I’ve given myself. Hopefully by the time I come to write the next monthly goals post. I can give you an update on my progress.. and you can be proud of me!
- Save some money – I feel like I say this every month whenever I do one of these, In the month of august my children and I are going away with my mum for a holiday and we all know how expensive that can be
- Be more organised – Since moving into my new home I am the most unorganized person, I dont fully believe I will ever be fully settled in but I want to plan more and make sure I use all the time in the day to its fullest
- Work on my photography – I have created a new page on my blog. It has everything to do with photography. My work coach at the job center has told me to work on becoming a freelance photographer. I will have a whole post about this at a later date. I just need to update the page.
- Try new foods – I’m picky, but not that picky, recently the meals we’ve had at home haven’t been very adventurous and I haven’t done another Meals in a Week post for a while, simply due to lack of motivation.
- Watch something new every week – On my twitter I have a thread where I share the things that I watch whenever I watch something new. I want to continue to fill it up with fun and new things.
S O C I A L M E D I A G O A L S
And blog goals I guess, I want to attempt to improve my domain authority. Despite my grumpy attitude towards it in my How to cope with Blogger inadequacy I 100% need to work hard into improving it. Personally I feel the best way that I am going to improve my DA is work extremely hard on my blog, sort out old posts and make them more SEO friendly. Make some much needed editorial changes and generally work my butt off
Twitter Followers; 200
Instagram Followers ; 400
All my monthly goals are hopefully achievable, I dont expect much from the social media front as its hard to grow on social media these days. However I hope come September I can proudly say how far I have gone.